The Only Water Bottle You'll Ever Need
The monstrous thermal, stainless steel water bottle made for true explorers. Our 25oz bottle towers over your standard 17oz comparable water bottle for those who need that extra hydration while on their adventures. This water bottle is tough as nails and built to last - it only gains character from the occasional drop on rock hard surfaces, and it won't rust or wear from rigorous activity. This thing is the real deal.
Why Get This Water Bottle?
- Great for the environment! We want to help get rid of plastic waste, and these bottles are our effort to help do just that.
- 24 hours of cold or 12 hours of hot - our bottle will keep your cold drink cold for up to 24 hours, while it will keep hot drinks such as coffee or tea hot for up to 12 hours. We're not messing around here.
- Oversized to meet and exceed your hydration needs - our 25oz bottle is 8oz larger than comparable water bottles with this design, meaning more room for that extra hydration, coffee, or smoothie on the go. And it can easily fit ice cubes.
- Sturdy and durable - our sleek water bottle is made of double-walled, non-toxic, non-leaching stainless steel (that's also vacuum-sealed).
- Easy to drink and clean - our bottle features an open mouth that is easy to drink out of while also making it easy to clean. Best of all, the bottle doesn't sweat so you don't need to worry about leaving marks on your tables!
- Fits an entire bottle of wine. (no further explanation necessary)
We know that everyone has their favorite water bottle, and we're ready to take on that responsibility. Bigger is better, and our sleek look will make you want to keep our bottle around for years to come!
Fighting Plastic Waste
Plastic pollution is ruining our environment, with 8 million tons entering our oceans each year. That is a staggeringly sad statistic. We want to help fight against plastic waste, which is why we have designed these water bottles to last for years. That being said, we will donate 10% of each Active Roots Water Bottle sale to plasticoceans.org to support their fight to #RethinkPlastic.